Big and small, locals and visitors, will have the opportunity to know, along a very simple route and in a complete and fun way, the main natural and cultural treasures of the Desert of Las Palmas Natural Park: its most emblematic fauna and flora , its historical inhabitants, the environmental challenges it faces, the trees that have become refugees among its red rodeno stones … An authentic interpretive hiking activity by the hand of the authentic Translators of Landscapes with a view of vertigo on the coast Castellon
Estimated total duration: 3 hours
Difficulty: very low
Recommended public: all
Place: Desert de les Palmes Natural Park
* Heritage guide-interpreter
* Necessary materials (prismatic, interpretive …)
* Accident insurance
* Photo report of the experience
* English language
– You must bring appropriate footwear and clothing for the activity, water (1, 5 L per person) and something sugary just in case.
– It is recommended to bring a hat and sunscreen in the months of March to October.
– Timetable: 10:00 to 13:00h / 17:30 to 20:30h
***Necessary transportation at the customer’s expense, we can offer it with an additional cost***